What we need to Incorporate your business:
- The name of the corporation. A name appearing to be that of a natural person and containing a given name or initials must not be used as a corporate name except with an additional word or words such as “Incorporated,” “Limited,” “Inc.,” “Ltd.,” “Company,” “Co.,” “Corporation,” “Corp.,” or other word which identifies it as not being a natural person.
- The name of the person designated as the corporation’s Resident Agent, the street address of the resident agent where process may be served upon the corporation, and the mailing address of the resident agent if different from the street address (we provide the Resident Agent service).
- The number of shares the corporation is authorized to issue and, if more than one class or series of stock is authorized, the classes, the series and the number of shares of each class or series which the corporation is authorized to issue, unless the articles authorize the board of directors to fix and determine in a resolution the classes, series and numbers of each class or series as provided for by statute.
- The number, names and post office box or street addresses, either residence or business, of the first board of directors or trustees, together with any desired provisions relative to the right to change the number of directors as provided by statute.
- The name and post office box or street address, either residence or business of each of the incorporators executing the articles of incorporation.
- List of officers (one person can hold all offices if desired).
Go to Corporate Fees